Thursday, March 23, 2017

Tech Tip: First Tweet

STEP THREE: Blog. Write up a quick blog post where you say something about your Twitter strategy: are you using Twitter already? are you new to Twitter? did you create a new account for this assignment? did you try using the group Twitter account? I am curious to hear your thoughts about Twitter; for me, it's turned out to be a powerful online tool, although it did take me a while to figure out how to make good use of it!

I have been a Twitter user for a few years. I can say I used twitter much more in high school. It was like a personal diary that no one asked me about. I remember tweeting about my day or sad song lyrics as if people cared. Now, I hardly use Twitter but am glad to see it had been a big hit for the classes Professor Gibbs teaches. I think Professor Gibbs are amusing.  I think it is a powerful resourceful tool, but everyone I follow from high school still misuse Twitter as if it were a diary. It is obnoxious. That is all. Rant over. 

No comments:

Post a Comment