Friday, May 5, 2017

Famous Last Words: This is the End

Famous Last Words
  • Other people's writing
    • This semester I have really enjoyed reading other people's stories. I love to read, and it is not often that I am able to do that outside of textbooks. This class allowed the opportunity to have a little more fun with my reading. I hope that I won't step away from reading for pleasure, but let's are honest... capstone isn't going to allow any free time next semester.
  • Your other classes
    • My other classes are going well. I am doing great in all my classes grades wise. I think this class had taught me that online classes are not my strong suit. That is okay though. I have also learned a lot from this course... so bad grade and all. I am thankful I took this course! I really have loved my Communication courses this Spring. I think that I learned some extremely applicable stuff for my future. That's all I could hope for, right?
  • Outside of school. 
    • I think outside of school is where I place my blame for this class going poorly. With 1 death, 1 suicide, and 1 cancer diagnosis this semester has been the most emotionally taxing on me yet. I understand that is part of life, but boy does I wish it weren't. There are parts of life that will always affect others, and I think learning how to manage that (better than I did) is key! 
  • Next week
    • NEXT WEEK WILL BE FINALS! I am super nervous but excited to be done. I go full time at my job starting on the 15th and have been blessed with that opportunity. Now I just need to make it through this next week! I have the most incredible supervisor who works hard to help me succeed. I am very thankful for my job and the people I work with.



Image Information: The End
Source: Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment