Saturday, February 25, 2017

Tech Tip: Canvas Mobile App

Canvas Mobile App

My thoughts about the canvas mobile app..
I have the Canvas app downloaded already, and I really like it. In the beginning, I was attracted to canvas because it has its own app and D2L did not as far as I knew. This is nice because there isn't a mobile version and a regular site when you open the app, it is always the moble version.I enjoyed that I got app notifications about my grades and assignments, as well as calendar events. I feel as though Canvas is user-friendly on the app and the interface is awesome. I had to take some time to get used to Canvas, but I can officially say I have jumped on the canvas bandwagon. 

Image Information: Done Explaining
By: Paul Anderson
Source: Flickr

1 comment:

  1. I also downloaded the Canvas mobile app for a tech tip I did a few weeks ago and it has turned out to be extremely useful! Another tech tip I did was to manage the notifications so I now receive upcoming assignment alerts as well as grades which has saved me so many times from accidentally forgetting to do or turn in certain assignments.

    ReplyDelete